1. REFUND OF PAYMENT RECEIVED For any reason if you cannot be registered for MSME or we are not able to provide you a Delivery Proof then money will be refunded as per company policy. We will be held liable for refund of money received, only in case of our inability to render services, also it is hereby agreed by you that refund will be processed only after deduction of 20% from the amount received, further also the deducted amount will be treated as our services charges of banking and third party payment gateway, The refund process will be initiated once the confirmation of the services are provided. In case of refund request accepted, amount will be refunded in the same mode you have paid.
2. REFUND REQUEST Refund request can be send at firstname.lastname@example.org Refund request can be made within 10 days of online application made.
3. REFUND TIME FRAME We will process your refund request within 10 to 15 business days of receiving all the information required for processing refund like reason for refund, bank details for processing request, etc.
4. CANCELLATION OF APPLICATION You cannot cancel the registration once applied. No Refund will be provided once the application is done and MSME Certificate is issued.
5. ISSUANCE OF MSME CERTIFICATE MSME Registration certificate Applied online, will be delivered within 24 hours to the Email Id provided in the online application form.
6. CLARIFICATION ABOUT APPLICATION If you have any query about application process, you can write us mail @ email@example.com. In case we need any additional clarification about your business activity our team will reach you by email or call
7. FORCE MAJEURE myudyogaadhar.org. shall not be considered in breach of its Satisfaction Guarantee policy or default under any terms of service, and shall not be liable to the Client for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a “Force Majeure Event”).
Ministry of MSME has not appointed our portal for UAM registration, we are a private consultancy firm and also the ministry does not charge any fee for the same, the fees charged by us is our support and consultancy charges and not a government fees.